Configure Webmail In Android Gmail App
In this guide we show you how you can configure your webmail account in Gmail with POP3. You just need to setup your domain’s email address as a POP3 and SMTP account in your Gmail account. Gmail can be used as an email client.
Step by Step Configuration
1. Open Gmail app in your mobile.
2. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner – Settings
3. Tap – Add account
4. Tap – Other
5. Enter your full email address and tap Next
6. Select Personal (POP3)
7. Enter your webmail Password and tap Next
8. Under the Incoming Mail Server add the following- Host Name:Yourdomainname.com
9. Under Outgoing Mail Server, add the following – Host Name: Yourdomainname.com
10. Account Sync Frequency select any one option – a. Every 15 minutes b. Every 30 minutes or c. Every hour
11. Tap Next – Finsh
Congratulations! You have now configured your webmail in Gmail.