Steps for Online Fee Payment Through Internet Banking
Steps for online fee payment through Internet/Net Banking
A step-by-step guide to online fee payment through the Internet or Net Banking for St. Barnabas Hospital College of Nursing.
Note: convenience fee or per transaction charges.
Internet/Net Banking convenience fee is Rs. 17/- + Service Tax for HDFC / SBI bank per transaction.
Internet/Net Banking convenience fee is Rs. 14/- + Service Tax for ICICI / AXIS bank per transaction.
Internet/Net Banking convenience fee is Rs. 10/- + Service Tax for the rest of all banks per transaction.
1. Open website sbhcollegeofnursing.com
2. Go to Menu >> Fee >> Online Fee Payment >> Login with Username & Password
(Username and Password will be provided by college. Ex: Username – SBHCON1501 , Password – 15/01/1990, whereas DD/MM/YYYY)
3. After successful login fee structure screen will apear. Choose your Installment or Quarterly fee –> click Pay button.
4. Make sure you have to make payment are shown in field and click Proceed Button.
(If your transactions allowed to make less then Rs.10,000/- or more then Rs.10,000/- then you can change amount by manually entering. You can make payment by multiple time with any amount.)
5. Check all the details are correct, please don’t change anything here. Click Pay button.
Its open Payumoney Payment Gateway.
6. Click on Banks (Internet/Net Banking) -> if not listed your bank in dasboard then Select another bank -> select your desire bank -> click Pay Now button.
7. A new window will open for your Internet banking Login Screen. Then you will have to enter your login user Id & password.