1. Agreement : The client must agree to our Terms and Conditions and shall continue until all services are complete and delivered.
2. Company Registration : Our company is registered in RMC and MSME.
- RANCHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION Section 155 (i) and 455 (i) Under Jharkhand Municipal Act of 2011 and the License No: RAN14091217121114.
- “Government Of India” Ministry Of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) and Registered number UAN-JH20D0011299.
3. IGST (Goods & Service Tax) : GST is proposed to be introduced in India w.e.f. 01-July-2017. Due to which you will be charged 18% towards tax for Domain Registration & Renewal, Hosting & Hosting Renewal. All the GST will be paid on domain and hosting services provider company Gen X Web Hosting Pvt. Ltd. and GSTIN: 09AAGCG1251L2ZH.
4. Duration for completion : Client agrees to contact with TechMighty during the development and design phase of a project and provide all the needs ASAP like Contact Details, Phone No., Mobile No., Address, Images, Logo, details for the write-up, correspondence address for verification letter, OTP (One Time Password) etc. Thereafter we can complete the project within around 2 weeks to 4 weeks.
5. Package Pricing : Domain and Hosting services in selected package prices are valid only for first Year, thereafter renew every year domain and hosting simultaneously with Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) applicable.
6. Renewal Reminder : When the domain and hosting services expiration date is getting close, we automatically create an order form and send you a reminder email / SMS. Schedule of reminders:
- 1st reminer Day-30 before the expiration day.
- 2nd reminder Day-15 before the expiration day.
- 3rd reminder Day-7 before the expiration day.
- 4th reminder Day-3 before the expiration day.
7. Expiry Domain : A website must renew within due date. Once your domain will expires after all, related website files, emails, databases etc… may be permanently lost, and heavy restoration fees will be levied for expired or deleted Domain Names.
- Day 1 to Day 29 : After a domain expires you wish to continue your service paying with Late Renewal Fee INR 700 / 10$ + Regular Renewal Price.
- Day 30 to Day 59 : Post-Expiration renewal in Redemption Period or account reactivation is extra charged 600 % per domain/hosting/server setup/webmail processing setup fee valid for Redemption Period.
- Day 60 to Day 65 : Redemption Period Ends. At this stage, it is not possible to redeem, recover or renew the domain name. Domain name is deleted from registry and made available to general public for registration on first come first serve basis.
8. Quotation Validity : Our quotation is valid for only fifteen days. Techmighty reserves the right to increase and decrease the price in future on the basis of future changes.
9. Payment Schedule : Advance Payment 60% that is non refundable payment after agreeing the project and required to start work. When the website is on live once the client should clear the remaining balance is paid in full. All invoices are payable within [DAYS] on receipt. Invoices shall list any expenses and additional costs as separate items.
10. Late Payment : Client shall pay all collection or legal fees caused by late payments. Payments will be credited to late payments first, then to unpaid balances.
11. Confidential Information : Client’s “Confidential Information” includes information that Designer should reasonably believe to be confidential. Designer’s “Confidential Information” includes the source code of any Designer Tools. All material considered confidential by either party shall be designated as confidential. The Confidential Information shall not be disclosed to third parties and shall only use as needed to perform this Agreement. The Confidential Information shall not include any information that is already known by the recipient, becomes publicly known through no fault of the recipient, or is received from a third party without a restriction on disclosure.
12. WHMCS Admin Rights : We do not provide WHMCS rights with any hosting plan in any circumstances.
13. FTP / WHM or cPanel / Admin Rights : If clients request to FTP / WHM or cPanel / Admin Rights just creating and removing email accounts or uploading and downloading big files through FTP, we shall provide FTP/Cpanel/Admin Password. But must not permission for copying/editing/modification the company’s website or any changes from source code or the main file in any circumstances, if those found/appear it will violate our terms and conditions and should be penalized for resetup. Web Designers that guarantee their work not wanting their customers to re-code their website themselves, then accuse the web designer of poor coding.
14. Powered By : Techmighty place a small text link at the bottom of client website that states Powered by: Techmighty and its link goes to Techmighty website, If client do not wish it, then he has to extra pay half price of total project cost to hide/remove it or place own name. The link cannot be removed from the footer of admin control panel files under any circumstances.
15. Copyright : All the information and content given by the client (such as text, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, logos, buttons, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, etc..) included on this Web Site are the property of clients. “We,” “us” or “our” (Techmighty), and its affiliate does not assume or have any responsibility or any liability provided content by clients.
16. Termination by Client : Termination of services by the client must be requested in an E-mail / phone / written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. The Client will be invoiced for if booked domain and hosting services, design work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within seven (7) days.
17. Termination by Techmighty : Techmighty may terminate your service under the following circumstances:
- Non-payment of fees.
- You are in breach of any Term and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Your use of the Service disrupts any websites, business operations or affects any other party. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel or suspend your access to the registration of TechMighty immediately and without prior notice.
18. Liability : Client agrees that Techmighty, its officers, directors, owners, and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, claims, loss of earnings due to the work carried out, whatsoever on behalf of the client. Techmighty also not be responsible for any loss due to any server failure, any inaccuracy, omission or natural damage / disasters.
19. Age of Majority : Techmighty does not accept agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 18 years. By submitting your account application, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age or your parent or legal guardian has agreed to accept this Agreement on your behalf.
20. Governing Law & Jurisdiction : These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Jharkhand, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts located in Ranchi for the resolution of any disputes.